A comprehensive book on tactics for streamers, including new approaches for trout, steelhead, muskie, and bass. It features over 500 detailed step-by-step photographs and illustrations on casting and presenting streamers and includes sections on reading the water, trout behaviour, equipment, casting and night fishing. Patterns are shown from several of the most prominent contemporary streamer tiers – Blane Chocklett, Kelly Galloup, Rich Strolis, Ben Furimsky, Mike Schmidt, Russ Maddin, and more. Learn new techniques to master streamer fishing in George Daniel’s Strip-Set.
- Learn techniques to master an active retrieve using streamers
- Patterns from some of the most prominent contemporary streamer tiers – Blane Chocklett, Kelly Galloup, Rich Strolis, Ben Furimsky, Mike Schmidt and Russ Maddin
- Includes sections on reading the water, trout behaviour, equipment, casting and night fishing
- Author of the best seller Dynamic Nymphing (978-0-8117-0741-1)
- Illustrated throughout with over 500 colour photographs with step-by-step photographs to help one master casting and presentation
George Daniel is the author of the bestselling Dynamic Nymphing (978-0-8117-0741-1). He is the owner and operator of Livin on the Fly, a fly-fishing educational/guide company based in Pennsylvania, USA. George also conducts fly-fishing seminars and clinics across the country.
- Book Specifications
Sub Heading Fly-Fishing Techniques, Tactics, & Patterns for Streamers ISBN 9780811712972 Author George Daniel Binding Hardback Extent 280 x 216mm, 256 pages Illustrations 500 colour photographs and 38 illustrations Ebook No
'Production standards in this book are impeccable. A cavalcade of hefty brownies will always give you a visual head start but the superb photography, full colour throughout, shows them off to perfection, supported by numerous helpful diagrams and a masterly layout that means Daniel's wealth of knowledge never translates into cumbersome slabs of daunting copy.' Trout Fisherman
- Look Inside 🔍
You may also be interested in the following product(s)