From a four-time world-champion freestyle kayaker comes the definitive guide to one of whitewater kayaking’s most fundamental techniques: the kayak roll. Learn how to enjoy kayaking safely and improve your skills with confidence. It covers best practices for kayaking in all water conditions with step-by-step instructions for learning and mastering the kayak roll and bracing. The author, who has won over 100 kayaking events and coached several kayaking teams to victory, provides advice and theory for teaching kayaking to others.
- The definitive guide to whitewater kayaking’s fundamental techniques – the kayak roll
- Learn how to kayak safely and improve your skills with confidence
- Covers best practices for kayaking in all water conditions
- Includes step-be-step instructions for learning and mastering the kayak roll and bracing
- Written by a four-time world-champion freestyle kayaker, who has won over 100 kayaking events and coached several winning teams.
- Illustrated throughout with over 100 colour photographs
Eric Jackson has won over 100 kayaking events – the most of any kayaker in history – including three men’s pro World Championships, two Pre-World Championships, and one World Cup within the past fifteen years. He is the author of the bestselling kayaking books Whitewater Paddling: Strokes and Concepts (978-0-8117-2997-0) and Playboating (978-08117- 2894-2). Eric has also coached several kayaking teams to win major events, including teams with his children, who are both world champions. He lives in Tennessee, USA.
- Book Specifications
Sub Heading Rolling and Bracing ISBN 9780811716734 Author Eric Jackson Binding Paperback Extent 229 x 153mm, 96 pages Illustrations 100 colour photographs Ebook No
- Look Inside 🔍