We are delighted to share the following book signing opportunities:
Simon Baynes & George Westropp – Lake Vyrnwy
- Book launch at the Lake Vyrnwy Hotel on 18 April, 6.30pm–8pm (all welcome)
Roger Morgan-Grenville – Unlimited Overs
- Thursday 18 April, 6pm at One Tree Books (Petersfield) – Dan Norcross and David Gower are both attending.
- Saturday 20 April, 11.30am–1.30pm at Petworth Town Hall (in conjunction with Petworth Bookshop)
- Saturday 27 April, 12pm–2pm at Haslemere Bookshop
Eric Smiley – Two Brains One Aim
We are delighted Eric Smiley will be taking part in a number of course walks and book signings over the course of Badminton 2019.
- Tuesday 20 April at 3pm: Course Walk organised by Mitsubishi Motors Cup.
- For more information visit: https://mitsubishimotorscup.badminton-horse.co.uk/index.php/course-walks/
- Thursday 2 May at 1pm, book signing on the Equestrian Bookfair stand
- Friday 3 May at 10am: Course Walk organised by the BHS
- More information to follow
- Friday 3 May at 1pm: Book signing at the BHS stand
- Friday 3 May, evening: Brief talk and book signing with the HTSG
- Saturday 4 May at 4.30pm, book signing at the Horse and Rider Magazine stand
- Sunday 5 May at 12pm, book signing on the Equestrian Bookfair stand
Ingrid Klimke – Training Horses the Ingrid Klimke Way
Ingrid will also be signing books at Badminton, on the Equestrian Bookfair stand– more details to follow.
Sir Johnny Scott – The Countryman
- 11 and 12 May: talk and book signing at the Northern Shooting Show (BASC stand)
- 16 June: Brocklesby Country Fair – more information to follow
- August: Countryfile Live, Blenheim – more information to follow
- August: Lowther Show – more information to follow
- Sept/Oct: Wigtown Book Festival