The condition of a rider’s body is inextricably linked to the well-being and general condition of the horse. In order to achieve ultimate harmony between horse and rider, Heather Sansom has created an attainable 9 week plan to give all riders the straightness, suppleness, strength and stamina they need to not only ride well but to feel good while doing it. Sansom illustrates dozens of unique and effective exercises in a progressive fitness programme complete with colour illustrations and easy to follow schedule charts. Fit to Ride in 9 Weeks offers the key to achieving a healthy level of fitness that ensures both rider and horse well-being and optimal performance.
- Get fit to ride in just 30 minutes, 3 times a week for 9 weeks
- A new fitness training program that caters to equestrian riders
- Illustrated with dozens of unique and effective exercises with colour artwork and easy to follow schedule charts
- Ideal reference for instructors and students, competitive and recreational riders
- Written by certified fitness trainer and riding coach Heather Sansom
Canadian National Equestrian Federation Certified Personal Trainer and Equestrian Coach, Heather Sansom, founded her riding fitness and coaching business Equifitt.com in 2007. As a Level 1 Centered Riding Instructor, she has helped riders of all disciplines, from around the world, amateur to professional, attain a level and type of fitness that improves their abilities in the saddle while enabling their horses to perform their best. She has published over 300 articles on rider fitness in equestrian magazines and spoken in numerous international forums.
- Book Specifications
Sub Heading Achieve straightness, suppleness and stamina in the saddle ISBN 9781570767302 Author Heather Sansom Binding Paperback Extent 208 pages, 261 x 210mm Illustrations Colour throughout Ebook No
- Look Inside 🔍