How to Look Cool Whilst Learning Polo takes a very modern approach to the traditional game of polo. The author, Steve Thompson, is a veteran polo instructor and professional player with over twenty years of teaching experience across the globe. This book is a culmination of his teaching and playing experience over two decades in the sport. More than just a technical ‘how-to’ guide, it provides everything you need to go from zero to hero on the polo field, and more importantly — make sure you look cool whilst doing it!
Followed correctly, this book can save a lot of pain, frustration and a significant amount of cash by teaching an aspiring player how to function correctly from the very start. Becoming a polo player is just like building a house: only when there is a true and solid foundation can you begin to layer the storeys on top.
- Definitive guide to learning polo
- Highly entertaining and immensely informative
- Strips away the intimidation of polo and replaces with light-hearted fun, and all in a factual, technical approach
- Designed to take the complete beginner to polo through all the stages necessary to become an effective team player
- Written by Steve Thompson, veteran polo instructor and professional player
Steve Thompson passion for horses began before polo, in the eventing world and many of his teaching theories stem from that. Horses and polo are his vocation and his career began training polo ponies. The author is now a veteran polo instructor and professional player with over twenty years of teaching experience worldwide.
- Book Specifications
Sub Heading A Very Modern Approach to a Traditional Game ISBN 9781846892431 Author Steve Thompson Binding Casebound Extent 300 x 228mm, 300 pages Illustrations Colour throughout Ebook No
- Look Inside 🔍