Quiller Publishing is an independent publisher of country, sporting and equestrian titles. Our titles are written by talented and enthusiastic authors who are widely acclaimed as experts in their field. Our strength in publishing lies in that we have a large and successful backlist – we don’t publish books that are here today and gone tomorrow.
We welcome submissions and suggestions so if you have an idea and would like to discuss this with us, please do contact us at Quiller Publishing, either by letter, email or by phone.
Quiller Publishing will accept unsolicited submissions from authors if you believe that your manuscript fits within Country Sports or Equestrian publishing.
Manuscript Submission Guidelines
- All submissions must be supplied in hard copy – typed and double-spaced
- If your proposed book includes photographs, please include a selection of photocopied photographs (not originals)
- If you are submitting a book proposal rather than a complete manuscript a sample chapter, chapter headings and brief proposal would be helpful
- Please provide an email address for replies unless you would like your manuscript to be returned
- All submissions that are to be returned must include a stamped addressed envelope (that includes adequate postage)
- Please note Quiller Publishing does not carry insurance for submitted manuscripts, so always keep a copy of your work.
Please send submissions to: Andrew Johnston at Quiller Publishing, Wykey House, Wykey, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY4 1JA
Book proposals can be submitted via email to email@example.com or call us on 01939 261616 for assistance.